IGB offers comprehensive facility management consultancy services to public and private building owners and managers to assist them in developing, maintaining and operating their facility. Our mission is to assist building owners and managers to develop and to maintain an efficient, economical, safe, healthy facility for their occupants through professional management of facility requirements. The client’s facility whether it is an educational, residential, industrial, warehouse, recreational, hangar, or office complex is the most important, in terms of value, and costly asset that the client’s business possesses.
In a large part, the success of the client’s business is dependant on this asset. As the facility is used and ages, repairs will be required to the facility. Repairs that are “reactive” rather than “proactive” are costly and short sighted in the business of operating the facility.
The value of this asset needs to be protected by professional maintenance and operations management. IGB will support the client optimise his approach so that he ends up with peace of mind allowing the client to focus entirely on running his own core business.
IGB offers the following consulting services in the area of Facilities Management:
- Strategy – IGB FM consultants have substantial experience in all aspects of the strategic planning process, including visioning, organization re-design, process re-engineering, outsourcing, benchmarking, and portfolio-wide master planning and restructuring.
- Technology – IGB is experienced in the process of information systems design (CAFM, CMMS, etc), implementation and operations. This includes a focus upon leveraging existing investments in systems and data to create client specific performance metrics in the form of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’S)
- Operations – IGB will support the clients achieving their targets, including comprehensive cost reduction, technology implementation, extended organizational design, outsourcing, vendor selection and negotiation through teaming up with the concerned department at the client’s organisation.
- Performance Management – IGB has practical experience in designing, building and implementing performance management systems, metrics, scorecards and facility dashboards. We design our performance management systems to be valuable to all stakeholders including the senior management, operations and vendor SLA management.
- Facilities Condition Assessment – IGB has excellent experience in performing facilities condition assessment campaigns covering all the different building components utilising state of the art NDT testing methods including thermal imaging to identify the status of each building element and its maintenance requirement.