IGB helps defence forces transferring concepts and ideas into actual project. Through its project development service package, IGB builds comprehensive project plans that are aimed at ensuring that a given project delivers tangible benefits to target end-user groups in a reasonable timeframe.
IGB will help its clients in evaluating the impacts of past projects, and incorporating lessons learned into development of new projects.
IGB offers an effective development process for projects which is divided into the following key stages:
- Idea generation to capture new ideas.
- Idea distillation to screen out those ideas not worth taking forward.
- Concept definition to consider specifications such as technical and commercial feasibility.
- Strategic analysis to ensure the project idea fit into the client’s business’ strategic plans.
- Concept development to create a pilot project (if deemed necessary).
- Finalising the concept in a way to ensure that the project is modified according to the client organisations’ feedback. This means deciding the best timing and process for piloting the new project.